Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: They can't arbitrarily ban the rumble of the V8, the buzzsaw whine of the straight 6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There is nothing, nothing I tell you, that feels quite as satisfying as 400 bhp under your right foot or left hand.

Vroom! Vroom!
    Also, may I suggest you don't repeat this sentiment to your good lady wife on the occasion of your anniversary? She might not consider it wholly complimentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also, may I suggest you don't repeat this sentiment to your good lady wife on the occasion of your anniversary? She might not consider it wholly complimentary.
    Oh she knows, she knows.

Oh she knows, she knows.
    Oh. The poor girl. So that's her behind cars and aeroplanes, is it?

Oh. The poor girl. So that's her behind cars and aeroplanes, is it?
    Only vastly overpowered ones. I'm not a complete animal.

Only vastly overpowered ones. I'm not a complete animal.
    I see. I shall forbear from further questioning.

I'm thinking I might try one of Mr Gregg's inestimable sausage rolls this lunchtime. I think it's the dreariness of the day that's driving this craving.

I see. I shall forbear from further questioning.

I'm thinking I might try one of Mr Gregg's inestimable sausage rolls this lunchtime. I think it's the dreariness of the day that's driving this craving.
    I advise the addition of a cheese and onion slice to this order. One may as well do the job properly.

I advise the addition of a cheese and onion slice to this order. One may as well do the job properly.
    Does self-loathing not kick in as one addresses the second pastry-clad item, though?