Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I came late to Detectorists. I'm just watching the second series now.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also, I doubt the suspension would have taken it.
    I can see it going up and down
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Think how I feel

Think how I feel
    Hairy. Firm of thigh and buttock, I suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Who is the postman and the letterbox?

Ex Colleague of mind said you weren't gay if you were the giver... he was a fruit loop though
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post

Ex Colleague of mind said you weren't gay if you were the giver... he was a fruit loop though
    I think we'd have to toss a coin on that one. I assume that's how it's done in heemasex circles. So that you can choose ends, as it were.

I think we'd have to toss a coin on that one. I assume that's how it's done in heemasex circles. So that you can choose ends, as it were.
    I wonder if it is like a test match and you would like to bat first, rather than putting the opposition in
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I wonder if it is like a test match and you would like to bat first, rather than putting the opposition in
    A lot would depend on the conditions and how much grass was on the wicket, but even so I've never liked putting the opposition in.

All my gay friends are either a 'top' or a 'bottom', which means that one is constantly getting poled in the sphincter.

It can't do the ol' ringpiece any good, can it? I mean, I expect that you end up with... leakage

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    All my gay friends are either a 'top' or a 'bottom', which means that one is constantly getting poled in the sphincter.

It can't do the ol' ringpiece any good, can it? I mean, I expect that you end up with... leakage
    I'm assured they don't do anal as much as you'd think. I imagine you couldn't, for one thing.

Did you know that, when you die, the funeral directors basically ram a big butt plug up you to prevent leakage?

That's no way to greet one's maker, is it?

Burney is the postman after Ronnie Corbett gave him a lesson in how to use the letterbox
    10 characters? Pile of cund.