Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well done to the Biriths state for upholding its right to kill innocent individuals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Why couldn't the Doctor come to the kid and at least have a look?
    That's what I mean; obviously the NHS, not to mention the British courts, can't allow every quack wanting to make a name for himself have a poke and a prod at that poor kid.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That's what I mean; obviously the NHS, not to mention the British courts, can't allow every quack wanting to make a name for himself have a poke and a prod at that poor kid.
    If a chap is willing to hop on a plane......surely its worth a punt, even if it is just to close off a false hope.

You stick big Per up front for the last few minutes if you have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    If a chap is willing to hop on a plane......surely its worth a punt, even if it is just to close off a false hope.

You stick big Per up front for the last few minutes if you have to.
    Of course, but you can understand the NHS not wishing to pay for it. Where would it all end? Thin end of the wedge and a' that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The parents had found the money for the treatment. The treatment had a possibility of working, however slim. It should not up to the NHS or the state to decide to block this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    The parents had found the money for the treatment. The treatment had a possibility of working, however slim. It should not up to the NHS or the state to decide to block this.
    And if the parents had decided that exorcism or homeopathic treatments were what was required, would it still be up to them to decide? Of course not. The parents do not know what they're talking about and are motivated by desperation and grief. They cannot make a dispassionate decision.

Actually, yes, unless physical harm is involved. Homeopathic treatment is often give hand in hand with conventional medicine these days and I assume, whatever your religious view, you don't object to praying?

But I imagine you're not suggesting this treatment, being developed by qualified doctors in the US, falls into these categories?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Actually, yes, unless physical harm is involved. Homeopathic treatment is often give hand in hand with conventional medicine these days and I assume, whatever your religious view, you don't object to praying?

But I imagine you're not suggesting this treatment, being developed by qualified doctors in the US, falls into these categories?
    Until proven, with peer-reviewed data, double-blind testing and all the rest, such a treatment has EXACTLY the same status as prayer and homeopathy, yes. That's how science works.