Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So it seems our chums in the ever-democratic EU are threatening to suspend Poland's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We bow to nobody, b. We owe Europe nothing and ask nothing from it. If they cant fight off the Gerries that is their problem. Let it never again become ours.

Our future lies with our past in the East. A new Pax Britannica.....
    That would be great. Trouble is, an o'ermighty Germany will inevitably end up bothering us.

Maybe we could nuke them now? It would save an awful lot of time later.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That would be great. Trouble is, an o'ermighty Germany will inevitably end up bothering us.

Maybe we could nuke them now? It would save an awful lot of time later.
    The East, b. All of it.

India, China (sorry, but we have to), the tiger economies of South East Asia.

And at some point, the Yanks, I suppose. Leave that for now though.

Germany wont fancy all of that. The Russians are the bigger worry.

The East, b. All of it.

India, China (sorry, but we have to), the tiger economies of South East Asia.

And at some point, the Yanks, I suppose. Leave that for now though.

Germany wont fancy all of that. The Russians are the bigger worry.
    We can't invade China, man! Are you quite sane? They've got an army of 18 billion and they're all experts in kung fu.

No no, it would be a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We can't invade China, man! Are you quite sane? They've got an army of 18 billion and they're all experts in kung fu.

No no, it would be a disaster.
    Wooooah!!!

Who mentioned invasion?? These people are our friends, Sir C. Friends and partners. Let us work with them and build a secure and prosperous Asia. Europe is done, leave the rubble to the Germans.

I shall take up residence in Penang. I assume you will fancy Singapore?

Wooooah!!!

Who mentioned invasion?? These people are our friends, Sir C. Friends and partners. Let us work with them and build a secure and prosperous Asia. Europe is done, leave the rubble to the Germans.

I shall take up residence in Penang. I assume you will fancy Singapore?
    Friends? Don't be ridiculous. They hate us and our sour milk smell and will never be our friends.

I'd rather live in Essex than Singapore. Singapore? Is there a more soulless place full of soulless people than Singapore?

Bangkok for me. A little place on the Chao Praya down at Silom or Saphan Taksin, I think

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Friends? Don't be ridiculous. They hate us and our sour milk smell and will never be our friends.

I'd rather live in Essex than Singapore. Singapore? Is there a more soulless place full of soulless people than Singapore?

Bangkok for me. A little place on the Chao Praya down at Silom or Saphan Taksin, I think
    We can probably do without your sort anyway. Plenty of good men will fancy finding their fortune in the East.

We can probably do without your sort anyway. Plenty of good men will fancy finding their fortune in the East.
    I don't think I'd be able to bear the heat in Singapore. Or the crowds.

Look, if it's an updated brand of colonial exploitation you're after, I'm all over it. Find me an opium den and three or four filthy oriental fillies to mop my brow, and I'm your man. My concern would be that your generation will ty to do things... ethically. :shudder: