Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: In the last 30 minutes I have taken two phone calls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Its quite difficult to understand why they would think they could do it without getting in trouble. It is going to be a very tedious hearing indeed.
    Will there be someone calling for their heads? I'm imagining a white lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Will there be someone calling for their heads? I'm imagining a white lesbian.
    Oh yes, I would imagine so. You imagine correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Oh yes, I would imagine so. You imagine correctly.
    Oh, marvellous. I do enjoy these insights into the groves of academe, p. It reminds one of the Wilt books one has read.

Oh, marvellous. I do enjoy these insights into the groves of academe, p. It reminds one of the Wilt books one has read.
    I re-read some of that stuff last year. What, in the 70s, was hyperbolic satire is now just normality

London is a very different picture but elsewhere academia is very, very white. Plenty of young EU staff and some Asian in certain disciplines but hardly any black people.

Many, many lesbians. They pretty much run the HE sector- apart from Oxford and Cambridge, obviously.