Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When and where will all this stop?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7845691.html

Soon we will have our androgynous Utopia . . .

FFS.
    There will be riots and martial law.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    There will be riots and martial law.
    I keep seeing people on Twitter suggesting that Brexit could be the cause of a civil war. It seems to me that in the event of any such conflict, the side supporting government policy, viz Leave, would get the police and Army on their side, whilst the rebels would have to rely on A C Grayling and an army of SJWs.

In any conflict between the Parachute Regiment and a group of Ian Harveys, I know who's favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I keep seeing people on Twitter suggesting that Brexit could be the cause of a civil war. It seems to me that in the event of any such conflict, the side supporting government policy, viz Leave, would get the police and Army on their side, whilst the rebels would have to rely on A C Grayling and an army of SJWs.

In any conflict between the Parachute Regiment and a group of Ian Harveys, I know who's favourite.
    Also, I strongly suspect that there aren't many fans of the EU among the rank and file of the armed forces.

I was hoping at least during this phase of the United Kingdom a whole new genre of rock music.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I was hoping at least during this phase of the United Kingdom a whole new genre of rock music.
    I believe it is called 'Grime' and it consists of a chap in an ill-fitting tracksuit shouting swear words rhythmically into a microphone.

Welcome to 2017.

I believe it is called 'Grime' and it consists of a chap in an ill-fitting tracksuit shouting swear words rhythmically into a microphone.

Welcome to 2017.
    They can get ****ed I will bring back rock.

Though I am having a crisis as I can not master one of Slash's Licks