Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
The news breaks - 8 killed and 47 injured, or 25 killed and 100 injured, and one expects the death toll to increase significantly over the following few days, but it doesn't.

Now injuries from explosions, or from being mown down by a car, are likely to be pretty severe, aren't they? The lesson appears to be that if you can get to a hospital alive, no matter how mangled, quacks will be able to keep you alive.

wd advances in medical science.
I drove over Blackfriars Bridge last week and found myself wondering how many people I'd be able to mow down if it wasn't for those pesky Islamophobic concrete barriers. My strategy would be to target a concentrated group of pedestrians walking in the same direction as my car so they wouldn't see me coming, then ziz-zag wildly and hope to sweep up those who aren't able to react quickly enough after the initial impact (small children, OAPS and disablists).

It would also be funny seeing everyone's reaction when a big nosed jew stepped out the car.

I *may* have been thinking about this a little too deeply as I forgot to pay the Congestion charge and got a £65 fine through the post yesterday