Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apparently I am not popular today as I left the Friday evening work drinks

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Was that one of Robbie Keane's goal celebrations?
    He did a wee tumble also and kind of shot directionless into the air. I am suggesting Pat actually shoots his work colleagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Jesus wept - in the unlikely event that I would be leaving a drinks event early, i would just say "I'm going. Bye". Why must you make everything so complicated?
    People insist I stay. I've had it all my life. I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He did a wee tumble also and kind of shot directionless into the air. I am suggesting Pat actually shoots his work colleagues.
    I'd forgotten how much the crapness of that celebration used to amuse/irritate me. The infant school level forward roll was particularly funny. Didn't he adapt it at one stage to introduce a bow and arrow into the equation?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    People insist I stay. I've had it all my life. I don't like it.
    they are just being polite - they don't actually care

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'd forgotten how much the crapness of that celebration used to amuse/irritate me. The infant school level forward roll was particularly funny. Didn't he adapt it at one stage to introduce a bow and arrow into the equation?
    I'm not sure about the bow and arrow bit, wouldn't rule it out though.

They do wee dances and everything now, it's a madness. The kids then copy them. My young fella scored a few weeks back and ran to the sideline and did the wee Ronaldo jump and thing. Looked a complete dick.

They do wee dances and everything now, it's a madness. The kids then copy them. My young fella scored a few weeks back and ran to the sideline and did the wee Ronaldo jump and thing. Looked a complete dick.
    My 6 yr old pulls his shirt up to his head to make his ears stick out then does a dabbing elf..... gawd knows where he got that from
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Here you go. The daft fücker

Wouldnt even make the news nowadays...especially over here . Fire away Pat