Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon says plan for independence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Might be an earthing problem somewhere. Swap around all leads, guitars and pedals until you isolate. Or strip down to minimum and build up.
    I am now entering the exciting world of amps and different tones.
    I thought I was imagining the electric shock feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am now entering the exciting world of amps and different tones.
    I thought I was imagining the electric shock feelings.
    It's mad stuff, electricity, f. I'm not sure I really believe anyone who tells me they understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's mad stuff, electricity, f. I'm not sure I really believe anyone who tells me they understand it.
    DC electrics is OK, but AC is a bit of a mind fúck. I only studied it from an aviation perspective, admittedly.

It is nothing more than a flow of electrons from one spot t'another, Burney.

I have no comment on the other two topics which seem to be Pat playing guitar naked and a Scottish referendum.

Although it may be relevant to point out that while I do not condone violence against women, I would seriously enjoy slapping that lesbian looking, Jock dwarf bitch. Oh yes.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    It is nothing more than a flow of electrons from one spot t'another, Burney.

I have no comment on the other two topics which seem to be Pat playing guitar naked and a Scottish referendum.

Although it may be relevant to point out that while I do not condone violence against women, I would seriously enjoy slapping that lesbian looking, Jock dwarf bitch. Oh yes.
    Pfffft. How come it doesn't leak out of the sockets, then, eh?

I think Sir C wants to have angry sex with her. I can't keep track of who's on that list of his, though, to be honest. I think it's her, Jack Monroe and Polly Toynbee.

I think Sir C wants to have angry sex with her. I can't keep track of who's on that list of his, though, to be honest. I think it's her, Jack Monroe and Polly Toynbee.
    Jack Monroe's out, ever since she said that the hormone therapy was making her smell like a man.

Thank you for having my back yesterday, by the way. I came out of the hospital surprised to note that I was the subject of a mild twitter storm. A twitter squall, if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jack Monroe's out, ever since she said that the hormone therapy was making her smell like a man.

Thank you for having my back yesterday, by the way. I came out of the hospital surprised to note that I was the subject of a mild twitter storm. A twitter squall, if you will.
    Did it involve that commie pinko spineless bitch, Jorge?
    Last edited by World's End Stella; 06-27-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Did it involve that commie pinko spineless bitch, Jorge?
    No, we assiduously avoid politics on twitter, j and I. It is as if we consider it sacred territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Oh, that's quite alright. For someone who purports to be nice and anti-bullying, she does like to encourage her simpering, lame-brained followers into a pile-on with anyone who disagrees with her.

Because air is a poor conductor. Unless you've got lighting which is really wierd stuff.