Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So I checked out Ed Sheeran last night.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do you think that Thom Yorke developed that soul-twisting angst during his comfortable middle class Oxfordshire upbringing? Perhaps his experiences at the same public school as my bil are responsible for his tortured Weltanschaaung?

Or perhaps he's simply a pretentious prick. Who can say?
    It's probably to do with him having a wonky eye. This has angsted him right up, I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Radiohead, though. Dreary, shoegazing shïte that only the dangerously pretentious could possibly imagine to be anything but self-important drivel.
    Ian Harvey was on Facebook saying it was one of the best live sets ever.

Perfect.

I am not sure if she is still around but when I listened to the radio anything Jo Whiley used to harp on about I hated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am not sure if she is still around but when I listened to the radio anything Jo Whiley used to harp on about I hated it.
    She is still around. She was pretty much everywhere at Glastonbury.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Ian Harvey was on Facebook saying it was one of the best live sets ever.

Perfect.
    Maybe if you love Radiohead it was brilliant. I thought it was unbelievably boring and more than a little irritating so I suppose that just proves I don't like Radiohead. I already knew that, so I turned over.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Maybe if you love Radiohead it was brilliant. I thought it was unbelievably boring and more than a little irritating so I suppose that just proves I don't like Radiohead. I already knew that, so I turned over.

I found myself gazing at for a good 20 minutes it in a sincere attempt to discern what anyone would like about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I found myself gazing at for a good 20 minutes it in a sincere attempt to discern what anyone would like about it.
    You just have to accept it as one of the things in life you will never understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    To see what all the fuss is about.

He is clearly a technically gifted young man. To hold an audience alone and make such a sound by manipulating thon fancy pedal shows a remarkable musical dexterity. He's clearing put the time in and mastered his art.

But the blandness of it all! Jesus H Holy Christ, it's like listening to wallpaper paste!

Kids must be easily pleased these days; either that or their drug of choice is Mogadon.
    but he's edgy as he puts an X on his acoustic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    but he's edgy as he puts an X on his acoustic.
    I lasted three songs before turning over. Not my cup of tea at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I lasted three songs before turning over. Not my cup of tea at all.
    I love music but I am not interested at all in Glastonbury. I won't watch a second of it.