Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The thing about this video is that it is sub-optimal for everyone involved

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Well, yes, of course, it is simply a **** publicity stunt as b outlines beautifully below. How many women have you been watching breastfeeding btw? Just your girlfriend or is this a new hobby?
    As a modern, reconstructed dad I spend a lot of time around mummies. Oh yes.

The hilarious thing is when they give you an accusing look because they think you're trying to sneak a peak at their tit , utterly oblivious to the fact that a breastfeeding mum - however attractive - is about as sexually alluring as, well, Diane Abbott.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

The hilarious thing is when they give you an accusing look because they think you're trying to sneak a peak at their tit , utterly oblivious to the fact that a breastfeeding mum - however attractive - is about as sexually alluring as, well, Diane Abbott.
    Most of the time you're trying to look away. That said, I did once know a chap who found the sight sexually arousing. Shame of it was, I'd rather liked him prior to discovering he was a monstrous deviant.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Yes - you have to look away, but look away in a way that doesn't look like you are looking away as looking away would look just as bad as looking. Even though, there is nothing to see, obviously