Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The thing about this video is that it is sub-optimal for everyone involved

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Expressing milk is a massive pain in the hole for a lot of mothers. I watched my missus try to do it for about 2 hours straight, resulting in her secreting more tears than actual milk.
    My girlfriend did it while we had to stay in the hospital (about 10 days) and she was like a ****ing dairy cow. The fridge on the premature ward was ****ing full to the brim with her milk. She stopped as soon as we got home but we still had enough milk to last another two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    My girlfriend did it while we had to stay in the hospital (about 10 days) and she was like a ****ing dairy cow. The fridge on the premature ward was ****ing full to the brim with her milk. She stopped as soon as we got home but we still had enough milk to last another two weeks
    Blimey. Are you sure your girlfriend isn't *actually* a dairy cow?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Does it go off?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Does it go off?
    You can freeze it for up to 6 months i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Does it go off?
    Of course, but I think you can freeze it.

I drunk some once. It's very, very sweet. Perfectly pleasant though.

Of course, but I think you can freeze it.

I drunk some once. It's very, very sweet. Perfectly pleasant though.

You sick cünt

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You sick cünt
    The furthest i've gone is tasting the jarred food. Not that bad tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You sick cünt
    Calm down, it wasn't jizz or piss. Just some titty food. You've probably accidentally drunk some in your time.

Calm down, it wasn't jizz or piss. Just some titty food. You've probably accidentally drunk some in your time.
    I most definitely have not. The consumption of piss or jizz would be an honest, noble pursuit compared to drinking tit milk.

b is a public school boy isn't he??? Very likely he has tased jizz in his time then
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar