Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: 1 hour until off to the airport to escape this crap weather

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You might as well have just written there "My name is WES, I am a thick, ignorant **** with no imagination" tbf

I'm glad you enjoy your holidays in the UAE - they sound incredibly tedious but that seems to suit you.

Thanks for letting me know that all the happy, helpful Greeks I encountered were in fact miserable and unhelpful. And as I said, the food was lovely. But you know best obviously. Stupid ****
    Yes, I enjoy spending time with my family in a wonderful resort with wonderful weather. Playing with my children in the ocean is a particular source of fun but just generally having the family together in a completely relaxed atmosphere is something we have always enjoyed.

I guess it's tedious and that suits all of us and you know best obviously. Stupid c*nt.

BTW, I don't actually hate all Greek food and not all Greeks are miserable, but there was a time when you could make glib overstatements on AWIMB and people wouldn't take them seriously. I guess being sober in Germany must be hard on you.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Yes, I enjoy spending time with my family in a wonderful resort with wonderful weather. Playing with my children in the ocean is a particular source of fun but just generally having the family together in a completely relaxed atmosphere is something we have always enjoyed.

I guess it's tedious and that suits all of us and you know best obviously. Stupid c*nt.

BTW, I don't actually hate all Greek food and not all Greeks are miserable, but there was a time when you could make glib overstatements on AWIMB and people wouldn't take them seriously. I guess being sober in Germany must be hard on you.
    Could you please stop saying 'resort'. Just the thought of it makes me depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Could you please stop saying 'resort'. Just the thought of it makes me depressed.
    You used to feel the same about self-catering, so you may change your mind.

I think the very worst thing on earth must be a cruise, though. When I was in Amsterdam, there was a cruise ship moored up outside our hotel and all the ancient, nearly-dead American tourists were milling around the place shouting and asking staff where the 'restrooms' were. I thought about being trapped on a boat at sea with such people for days on end and nearly collapsed.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I think the very worst thing on earth must be a cruise, though. When I was in Amsterdam, there was a cruise ship moored up outside our hotel and all the ancient, nearly-dead American tourists were milling around the place shouting and asking staff where the 'restrooms' were. I thought about being trapped on a boat at sea with such people for days on end and nearly collapsed.
    Self-catering? Is this some sort of sick personal attack?

I 'take a cottage'. I most certainly do NOT 'self-cater'.

Embrace it, my friend.

Good for you. That sort of thing makes you go blind, so I gather.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Oh yes. Did one once as the family in Canada insisted upon for a sort of family reunion for Dad's 80th thing.

To call it hell would be an understatement.

You'd love them if you had children, Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

What makes you think I am sober