Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Rumours abound that one of the murderers appeared on a Channel 4 documentary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, we're still members of the EU for the moment, so they would doubtless kick off about it. However, the PM has executive powers in such circumstances that would allow her to do this in a time of national emergency. That would be to admit that we face a national emergency, though. I don't think she's brave enough to do that.
    Jeremy wants her to resign because she's been soft on terrorism.

You really couldn't make it up. The brass balls on the guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jeremy wants her to resign because she's been soft on terrorism.

You really couldn't make it up. The brass balls on the guy!
    This is the man who objected to measures being taken against jihadists returning from fighting for ISIS? The one who has 'problems' with shoot to kill?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is the man who objected to measures being taken against jihadists returning from fighting for ISIS? The one who has 'problems' with shoot to kill?
    Did you see his Question Time performance? When it became clear he wasn't going to answer the question about whether he was willing to use nuclear weapons to defend the country they moved on to a female student who said something like 'why are we so interested in murdering people because that's what it is!' which led to fierce applause from her fellow students and lefties in the audience.

I called her a name, Burney. In front of my children.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Did you see his Question Time performance? When it became clear he wasn't going to answer the question about whether he was willing to use nuclear weapons to defend the country they moved on to a female student who said something like 'why are we so interested in murdering people because that's what it is!' which led to fierce applause from her fellow students and lefties in the audience.

I called her a name, Burney. In front of my children.
    I angrily said "shut up you thick bitch". My kids were in bed but the missus was next to me. She knew better than to say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I angrily said "shut up you thick bitch". My kids were in bed but the missus was next to me. She knew better than to say anything.
    Almost to the word, Monty. To the word.