Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some fat retards have formed a 'peace chain' outside Didsbury mosque

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    To me this problem started with the support of the politicial and media classes for the muslim side in the Bosnian war. I was never aware of any sense of furious muslim grievance before then, but the hysterical calls for intervention on their behalf, fuelled by unverified propaganda stories circulated by PR companies, and in some cases completely fabricated by journalists, created the muslim-as-victim icon which has been with us ever since. Centre-stage in all this was The Guardian newspaper.
    Blame the Germans then; they were itching for a fight. They were desperate to kick some arses.

Anyway, I was in Bosnia. It's only really religious in a bland, non-committal, "C of E" sense. Unless they happen to be talking to CNN at the time.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Blame the Germans then; they were itching for a fight. They were desperate to kick some arses.

Anyway, I was in Bosnia. It's only really religious in a bland, non-committal, "C of E" sense. Unless they happen to be talking to CNN at the time.
    Did you meet James Blunt? He seems a lovely chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Of course, briefly. A brother cavalry officer.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Of course, briefly. A brother cavalry officer.
    I confess I don't know the chap but as far as I can remember he doesn't sound like a brother.

Amazing what they can do these days, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I confess I don't know the chap but as far as I can remember he doesn't sound like a brother.

Amazing what they can do these days, I suppose.
    Naturally, I don't know the chap well either. And being from Henley it could certainly be that there was a certain unfamiliarity with the subtleties of the lingo. He certainly seemed like a brother to me.

Where you ever in NI?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Where you ever in NI?
    Me? Yes, a few times. Sort of like Ireland, but with proper money and fewer nuns.

Or were you asking red?

Me? Yes, a few times. Sort of like Ireland, but with proper money and fewer nuns.

Or were you asking red?
    Ah yes, a simple error.

Tread carefully mind you else your name is on the list just below Sir C.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Where you ever in NI?
    Yes. Fishing mostly; my then chief was mad for it

Yes. Fishing mostly; my then chief was mad for it
    Oh. Were you not oppressing and murdering the poor innocent Irish, then?

What do I even pay my taxes for, ffs?