Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tear down every mosque in the uk

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    Would this be for the best in the long run? Would you vote for this?
    Would you have suggested tearing down every Irish pub back when we were the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Would you have suggested tearing down every Irish pub back when we were the problem?
    I don't see the relevance. There is nothing in the Irish culture about killing kaffirs and that was more to do with land, historical *******s and government policies rather than Catholics vs Protestants. The vast majority of muslims are thoroughly decent people and chose to ignore the nonsense within Kerrang magazine. Islam is far from decent however and should not be excused nor accommodated in the way it has been in civilized societies.
    Personally i am for an active policy in removing all religion from society - the very description of a civilized country is one that separates church and state. Nothing wrong with retaining historically beautiful buildings but i see no need to build any more places of worship full-stop.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    I don't see the relevance. There is nothing in the Irish culture about killing kaffirs and that was more to do with land, historical *******s and government policies rather than Catholics vs Protestants. The vast majority of muslims are thoroughly decent people and chose to ignore the nonsense within Kerrang magazine. Islam is far from decent however and should not be excused nor accommodated in the way it has been in civilized societies.
    Personally i am for an active policy in removing all religion from society - the very description of a civilized country is one that separates church and state. Nothing wrong with retaining historically beautiful buildings but i see no need to build any more places of worship full-stop.
    Right. And while we're at it, can we waterboard the old Latin professor at my school who used to dish out far too much homework.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Still would, to be fair.

I would certainly have reviewed the unfair and unwarranted benefits Irish people continue to have in this country despite being independent and with no links other than the tenuous one of EU membership which soon shall be a link no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I would certainly have reviewed the unfair and unwarranted benefits Irish people continue to have in this country despite being independent and with no links other than the tenuous one of EU membership which soon shall be a link no more.
    You want to destroy our special relationship Mo??

And I thought we were friends.

Well those links exist as an acknowledgement of the fact that Ireland's 'independence' from the UK is pretty much titular in nature. Ireland remains economically and militarily dependent on the UK - not least in its need to be able to send its surplus workforce here.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well those links exist as an acknowledgement of the fact that Ireland's 'independence' from the UK is pretty much titular in nature. Ireland remains economically and militarily dependent on the UK - not least in its need to be able to send its surplus workforce here.
    Really? Which mainstream politician from the Republic has publicly acknowledged what you are saying?

Really? Which mainstream politician from the Republic has publicly acknowledged what you are saying?
    Well none, obviously, since it would be political suicide to say it. However, it's blindingly obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well none, obviously, since it would be political suicide to say it. However, it's blindingly obvious.
    Perhaps. I have an open mind on the issue, defence is pointless expenditure for the Irish because their only potential "enemy" is UK and even during the troubles the British bulldog was lying on its back and wanting to be tickled in the tummy for most of the time.

But if what you say is true how come they devote so much of their energy to trying and grabbing another piece of UK and thereby acquiring more population which they don't know how to feed?