Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Putting to one side the fact that it's the most absurd and unmanly garment,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    this male playsuit effort also seems wildly impractical. How does one urinate? By stripping to waist? And naked for defecation, presumably?

And surely it will ride up, leading to male camel toe and playing havoc with one's genital and perineal areas?

No. Not for me, Clive.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3575...king-the-mick/
    Too late for the world to be worrying about absurdity and manliness by this time, I reckon.

Actually, my underwear often follows that broad and general scheme. Not today though.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Too late for the world to be worrying about absurdity and manliness by this time, I reckon.

Actually, my underwear often follows that broad and general scheme. Not today though.
    But presumably your underwear is elasticated? And no-one has to see you in it but your long-suffering spouse?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But presumably your underwear is elasticated? And no-one has to see you in it but your long-suffering spouse?
    Yes. And "long-suffering" is right
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."