Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Weather's looking rather dull this weekend :-(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Some of them are excellent. I once gorged myself in such a place with Ian Harvey. What an odd thought.
    Yes. I did once as well (not with Ian Harvey, of course). But now there seem to be millions of them. It's like they've been breeding.

I got a kroket from a FEBO in your honour while I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. I did once as well (not with Ian Harvey, of course). But now there seem to be millions of them. It's like they've been breeding.

I got a kroket from a FEBO in your honour while I was there.
    Stout fellow. I've made them a few times recently but they're never quite the same.

Stout fellow. I've made them a few times recently but they're never quite the same.
    They were flogging them in that outrageously expensive Dutch food place in the airport. I almost got some for you, but since I had no idea when my flight might turn up, I feared they'd defrost in my hand luggage.

How are you by the way? Upright?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They were flogging them in that outrageously expensive Dutch food place in the airport. I almost got some for you, but since I had no idea when my flight might turn up, I feared they'd defrost in my hand luggage.

How are you by the way? Upright?
    You're awful kind.

The money I've spent there on aged Gouda

My wobbles appear to have become a permanent feature. They're not really going away. I've been walking with a stick

You're awful kind.

My wobbles appear to have become a permanent feature. They're not really going away. I've been walking with a stick
    It's still early days. They said it could last a couple of weeks. Nil desperandum.

You're awful kind.

I feel bad now about joshing with you regarding your stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I feel bad now about joshing with you regarding your stroke.
    You've been mocking abcripple, sw.

I forgive you. There's **** all else I can do. I'd offer you out but you could just stroll away from me.

You've been mocking abcripple, sw.

I forgive you. There's **** all else I can do. I'd offer you out but you could just stroll away from me.
    I don't fight raspberries.

And for clarity you do realise the bit about feeling bad was a lie.