Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Weather's looking rather dull this weekend :-(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    People seem to get very hungry there
    Talking of which, my sister found out over Christmas that my 15 year-old nephew and godson smokes weed and absolutely lost her shït about it. The fact it was obvious seems to have passed her by. Anyway, she keeps catching him at it/finding his stash and losing her rag - which is all very funny. So now he's supposedly said he's stopped smoking.
    However, the other day on Facebook, she posted a picture of a load of demolished pizza, crisps, biscuits, etc that he and a mate had polished off in the front room and not tidied up with the words 'A little late-night snack-ette left by my son and his friend' and appeared not to put two and two together.

I didn't have the heart to tell her. I'm slightly alarmed that a sister of mine is that naive, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Talking of which, my sister found out over Christmas that my 15 year-old nephew and godson smokes weed and absolutely lost her shït about it. The fact it was obvious seems to have passed her by. Anyway, she keeps catching him at it/finding his stash and losing her rag - which is all very funny. So now he's supposedly said he's stopped smoking.
    However, the other day on Facebook, she posted a picture of a load of demolished pizza, crisps, biscuits, etc that he and a mate had polished off in the front room and not tidied up with the words 'A little late-night snack-ette left by my son and his friend' and appeared not to put two and two together.

I didn't have the heart to tell her. I'm slightly alarmed that a sister of mine is that naive, tbh.
    Poor thing - must have had an innocent upbringing

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Poor thing - must have had an innocent upbringing
    That's the thing, I'm sure she didn't. I'm pretty sure she used to talk about smoking dope when she was at University. I mean, I know she was never a drug taker on my scale, but I sort of assumed she'd dabbled, ffs!