Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Not a great Easter weekend. Spurs now in with a real shout of winning the title.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are you noticing any improvement thus far? Must have been a nasty moment on Sunday. Did you think it was the big one?
    A definite improvement over the initial nightmare first hour, yes, since when progress has slowed.

I was lying on the floor unable to move my limbs, retching hard, when I remembered finding my mother exactly like that after the haemorrhage that killed her, so it was a bit troubling. I didn't want to scare v by asking for an ambulance, which was a good job really, I'd have looked a proper ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A definite improvement over the initial nightmare first hour, yes, since when progress has slowed.

I was lying on the floor unable to move my limbs, retching hard, when I remembered finding my mother exactly like that after the haemorrhage that killed her, so it was a bit troubling. I didn't want to scare v by asking for an ambulance, which was a good job really, I'd have looked a proper ****.
    That was sort of what I was obliquely referring to, yes. Must have been properly shīt.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That was sort of what I was obliquely referring to, yes. Must have been properly shīt.
    Ah, younremembered the story. ty.

Ah, younremembered the story. ty.
    May I ask why you have not attended a local physician or emergency department?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    May I ask why you have not attended a local physician or emergency department?
    I'm not a queer, sw, but thanks for asking.

I'm not a queer, sw, but thanks for asking.
    I don’t think one should not take any chances with health as one ages, and let’s be honest you are on the home straight in that respect.. Doctors and health professionals exist for this very reason.

I know of people, family members, who have gone to see their doctor on the basis of something not feeling right and ended up being told they had had a minor heart attack or in another case stroke.

Unless of course you are exaggerating your illness and in fact what you had was akin to a bad hangover.

In which case, despite your recent denial, you would be veering into the queer district.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I don’t think one should not take any chances with health as one ages, and let’s be honest you are on the home straight in that respect.. Doctors and health professionals exist for this very reason.

I know of people, family members, who have gone to see their doctor on the basis of something not feeling right and ended up being told they had had a minor heart attack or in another case stroke.

Unless of course you are exaggerating your illness and in fact what you had was akin to a bad hangover.

In which case, despite your recent denial, you would be veering into the queer district.
    I laugh in the face of minor heart attackss and strokes.