Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Not a great Easter weekend. Spurs now in with a real shout of winning the title.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    If that happens, I for one will welcome thermonuclear war.
    it will be entertaining.

On a side note why did Alexis look so happy last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    it will be entertaining.

On a side note why did Alexis look so happy last night.
    £300k a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    £300k a week?

he just seemed overly happy and went out of his way to congratulate everyone.

Yes, but my leg of lamb Sunday fell into the 'historic' category. Well done me.

Also, while we aren't really allowed to say it, I wouldn't be unhappy if Chelsea collapsed and Spurs won the league. There, I said it. It's how I feel.

I find it really hard to hate this Spurs side and while I can't think of a single obnoxious, irritating, vile Spurs supporter in the office, Chelsea has them in droves.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Yes, but my leg of lamb Sunday fell into the 'historic' category. Well done me.

Also, while we aren't really allowed to say it, I wouldn't be unhappy if Chelsea collapsed and Spurs won the league. There, I said it. It's how I feel.

I find it really hard to hate this Spurs side and while I can't think of a single obnoxious, irritating, vile Spurs supporter in the office, Chelsea has them in droves.
    I tend to be quite open-minded about most things, but I think wanting Spurs to win the league less than any other club is kind of integral to being an Arsenal fan in any meaningful sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I tend to be quite open-minded about most things, but I think wanting Spurs to win the league less than any other club is kind of integral to being an Arsenal fan in any meaningful sense.
    Yup. What WES has done there is effectively admit he doesn't really get the whole 'Arsenal' thing.

Yup. What WES has done there is effectively admit he doesn't really get the whole 'Arsenal' thing.
    Neither do Arsenal lately.

Maybe I'd feel differently if I had no front wheel mates and a bunch of Chelsea ones.

It is an ever evolving thing though, Burney. While I used to hate Spurs more than any team in the world the whole Abramovich/Lampard/Terry/Mourinho era has raised Chelsea to the same level of hatred as Spurs for me. Literally Jamie, I don't know a single really offensive Spurs supporter.

I know bag loads of Chelsea ones.