Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Plans?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Work, pub, wine, BBQ, walk, chocolate, work.
    This sort of weekend is bad for my diet. but I will resist.
    I had limited myself to eating 4 Cadburys mini eggs yesterday and that's it.
    Why are they so stingy on the yellow ones? they are the best ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    10 Characters.

No Arsenal again
    Glw's family visiting until Saturday. Tomorrow I will arise at 4:30 to get my 3kg pork shoulder on the smoker

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Glw's family visiting until Saturday. Tomorrow I will arise at 4:30 to get my 3kg pork shoulder on the smoker
    Best go easy on the vin de Bordeaux tonight then, old chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Best go easy on the vin de Bordeaux tonight then, old chap.
    Have you suffered a blow to the head? Tonight is the start of a bank holiday weekend; I shall indulge until I fall.

The alrm clock will drag me rudely into an inferno of pounding head and sweating tomorrow, then an hour's work on the barbecue and a 5 mile run will put all to rights.

Have you suffered a blow to the head? Tonight is the start of a bank holiday weekend; I shall indulge until I fall.

The alrm clock will drag me rudely into an inferno of pounding head and sweating tomorrow, then an hour's work on the barbecue and a 5 mile run will put all to rights.
    Still, it's preferable to the old days, when you'd have been on it until 4am and had to start smoking your pork shoulder while twitching.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Still, it's preferable to the old days, when you'd have been on it until 4am and had to start smoking your pork shoulder while twitching.
    True enough. In related news, I felt a movement of air through my left nostril this morning for the first time in about 15 years. Imagine having two working nostrils! What a moment that would be.

Do you still use your oven?

Do you still use your oven?
    Before I got this beast I read people saying that they don't used their ovens indoors any more and scoffed, but I can almost see their point now.

Before I got this beast I read people saying that they don't used their ovens indoors any more and scoffed, but I can almost see their point now.
    I shudder to think what your emissions are like.

I shudder to think what your emissions are like.
    It has the optional catalytic converter.