Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I was hoping for Monty's analysis of the current Arsenal league position.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    we are still in the FA cup and mathematics suggest we could still do better.

if Chelsea lose all of their remaining games and we win we will be joint top.

EDIT actually no game in hand. :champions:
    Our position in the league and the performance by the team last night are not relevant, Pat.

If we were to win 10 in a row the supporters would be happy and on that basis Wenger should remain our manager.

This post has been brought to you by the Association of Big-nosed, Sycophantic, Obsequious, Photo Caption Writers Opposed to All Forms of Intellectual Thought.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Our position in the league and the performance by the team last night are not relevant, Pat.

If we were to win 10 in a row the supporters would be happy and on that basis Wenger should remain our manager.

This post has been brought to you by the Association of Big-nosed, Sycophantic, Obsequious, Photo Caption Writers Opposed to All Forms of Intellectual Thought.
    :racist: Canuck.

Are you Jeremy Corbyn?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    :racist: Canuck.

Are you Jeremy Corbyn?
    Show me even an atom of racism in there. I dares ya.

Show me even an atom of racism in there. I dares ya.
    You called him big-nosed. He's a fourby, for ****'s sake! They're famous for having big noses and for meanness and usury, you insensitive pig.

But don't say pig when he's around, the weird fúckers don't eat bacon, apparently.

You called him big-nosed. He's a fourby, for ****'s sake! They're famous for having big noses and for meanness and usury, you insensitive pig.

But don't say pig when he's around, the weird fúckers don't eat bacon, apparently.
    What if I just have a dislike of people with big noses regardless of ethnicity?

Plus he's not really a member of the faith, is he? That would require too much humility.

Plus he's not really a member of the faith, is he? That would require too much humility.
    Squirm all you like, your anti-semitism is as obvious as an orthodox jew walking through Mecca on a Friday afternoon. You're like Her Highness Lady Shami without the vaguely boneable edge.

As for whether he is one or not, ask yourself, 'Would he qualify for a certificate of Aryan purity.' If the answer is 'no', he ain't going to be allowed near your daughter, is he?

Squirm all you like, your anti-semitism is as obvious as an orthodox jew walking through Mecca on a Friday afternoon. You're like Her Highness Lady Shami without the vaguely boneable edge.

As for whether he is one or not, ask yourself, 'Would he qualify for a certificate of Aryan purity.' If the answer is 'no', he ain't going to be allowed near your daughter, is he?
    He wouldn't be allowed near his daughter as she is getting boned on a regular basis by the rugby player
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Humility? The same ones who claim to be God's Chosen People, humble?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Why not accuse them of murdering Christ* while you're at it?

They did, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well to the extent that all religion requires the worshipper to be humble before his god, to some extent.

Not sure I could compare the religions in that respect. Without thinking about it too much you'd have to put the Allans at the top of the arrogant list although much of that might be them being bitter because their religion pretty much forces them to live in sh1tholes.

Amongst yer Christians, Catholics are clearly the most arrogant. Infallible my pasty white arse.