Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This príck on the United airlines flight.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    O'Hare to Louisville KY
    take the money. US domestic flights are like buses.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    take the money. US domestic flights are like buses.
    Indeed and cheap as chips

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Indeed and cheap as chips
    It was quite weird on my first domestic flights over there. You see those standby screens at the gates. Looks like bingo.

Even the staff were laid back. 'This flight is going to Vegas, we may go to LA afterwards we may not.'

It was quite weird on my first domestic flights over there. You see those standby screens at the gates. Looks like bingo.

Even the staff were laid back. 'This flight is going to Vegas, we may go to LA afterwards we may not.'
    Yes. Sadly, their attitude towards hold luggage is equally lackadaisical

For instance, I've never been to Nashville, but my fúcking bag has.

Yes. Sadly, their attitude towards hold luggage is equally lackadaisical

For instance, I've never been to Nashville, but my fúcking bag has.
    I also think a lot of US airports look the same when you leave. Endless shuttle buses driving past whilst I am trying to find a cab but of course smoking a cigarette first.

I like to go to Nashville.

Back in the day, Delta was having an appalling few years, planes going to the wrong airports, taxiing off the runways etc etc. David Letterman did a Top 10 Delta Airlines Advertising Slogans:

1) Delta Airlines - we may fly you directly to your hotel!

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Back in the day, Delta was having an appalling few years, planes going to the wrong airports, taxiing off the runways etc etc. David Letterman did a Top 10 Delta Airlines Advertising Slogans:

1) Delta Airlines - we may fly you directly to your hotel!

Delta are, if anything, worse than UA. US Airways is fùcking ****, also - and insists on taking you everywhere via Charlotte, NC.

Delta are, if anything, worse than UA. US Airways is fùcking ****, also - and insists on taking you everywhere via Charlotte, NC.
    I had a stopover at Minneapolis. It was quite good it felt like a pub.

Didn't like Atlanta though had to walk through and endless underground tunnel. Detroit airport was boring though I tried Popeyes chicken there for the first time. I don't understand the combination of chicken and a scone.

Didn't like Atlanta though had to walk through and endless underground tunnel. Detroit airport was boring though I tried Popeyes chicken there for the first time. I don't understand the combination of chicken and a scone.
    There are - apparently - throughout the US of A restaurants that specialize in serving fried chicken and waffles. Together. At the same time.

Yes, fried chicken and waffles. Utterly lost on me, I'm afraid.

I saw my 1st genuine hill-billy at Atlanta airport, dungarees, mullet, the works. Fascinating individual.

Also had that thing where a detachment of soldiers comes through the airport and everyone gets up and starts applauding them and singing Star spangled banner. All in all, odd airport