Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: How was your weekend?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Do you have kids? If so, forget any hope of a greenhouse, because they will find a way of smashing it.
    The evil stepdad (me) has made sure they buggered off by age 18 There are one or two ruffians nearby but I think it'll be ok. Anyway, most modern greenhouses aren't glass...

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    The evil stepdad (me) has made sure they buggered off by age 18 There are one or two ruffians nearby but I think it'll be ok. Anyway, most modern greenhouses aren't glass...
    Yes. I've always had a yearning for a polytunnel. Thing is, though, they're bloody ugly. I used to have a little, heated glass greenhouse in my back garden, but my stepson narrowly avoided killing himself by putting his leg through it while climbing the fence, so down it had to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. I've always had a yearning for a polytunnel. Thing is, though, they're bloody ugly. I used to have a little, heated glass greenhouse in my back garden, but my stepson narrowly avoided killing himself by putting his leg through it while climbing the fence, so down it had to come.
    Bless him. Not too bothered about the aesthetics but the wife doesn't want to lose the garden area (cat toilet) or the bloody artificial grass she insisted on putting down so it'll have to be no bigger than 8x6 or so. That's my job for the week off sorted then...