Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hang abouts! If we win our two games in hand on Liverpool we're back in the top four

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I sometimes wonder if he can actually do anything else. Obviously I don't wonder about this very often.

No, not very often at all.
    I should think if he ever engages in a little soixante-neuf with his GLW, the tip of his outrageously large olfactory organ penetrates her back passage. Whether she finds this edifying or not is a perfectly valid subject for idle speculation methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Do you suppose he can touch his own skinless pecker with the tip of his nose?
    You are Ken Livingstone and I claim my five pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You are Ken Livingstone and I claim my five pounds.
    Did you see this, a?

https://twitter.com/qynq/status/849208319692681220

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I thought we were unmitigated gash?
    I believe that is known as the tyranny of low expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I believe that is known as the tyranny of low expectations.
    No, our expectations are to have a manager as reliably good as Mourinho, Klopp or Guardiola.

Oh.

No, our expectations are to have a manager as reliably good as Mourinho, Klopp or Guardiola.

Oh.
    Yeah, since we last won anything decent, there's about a dozen titles and a few European Cups in that little lot
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yeah, since we last won anything decent, there's about a dozen titles and a few European Cups in that little lot
    1. I may be just an old fart, but I class the FA Cup as significant.
    2. We are always **** mid-decade - 50s, 60s, 70s, 80, 90s - even 00s after 2004
    3. Guardiola won everything at Barca (Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Neymar etc.) and the League at Bayern - my dead gran could have won these
    4. Mourinho has been utter **** for quite a few years now. His last term at Chelsea and current one at United are utterly shameful given his experience and resources
    5. What has Klopp won? And what a **** up his brave new dawn at the Scouse dogs has become.
    6. Even Poche****to has admitted that a top four finish is the same as winning a trophy anywhere else in Europe.

I could go on, but I am boring myself. Suffice to say, we will miss him when he is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    1. I may be just an old fart, but I class the FA Cup as significant.
    2. We are always **** mid-decade - 50s, 60s, 70s, 80, 90s - even 00s after 2004
    3. Guardiola won everything at Barca (Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Neymar etc.) and the League at Bayern - my dead gran could have won these
    4. Mourinho has been utter **** for quite a few years now. His last term at Chelsea and current one at United are utterly shameful given his experience and resources
    5. What has Klopp won? And what a **** up his brave new dawn at the Scouse dogs has become.
    6. Even Poche****to has admitted that a top four finish is the same as winning a trophy anywhere else in Europe.

I could go on, but I am boring myself. Suffice to say, we will miss him when he is gone.

Seen. It's only within the context of this ongoing discussion that the Cup doesn't count.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Oh.
    I'm referring to the fact that you appear to be crowing about the possibility of us - maybe, if everything goes to plan - scraping into the top four. That's not a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm referring to the fact that you appear to be crowing about the possibility of us - maybe, if everything goes to plan - scraping into the top four. That's not a good look.
    I am not crowing about that, though there is reason to crow.