Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
We must have had a player who was better than 'okay', though. Or at least not 'shíte'. I refuse to believe it. These are highly-skilled professionals. Anyone can have a poor game, but all of them?

In short, I suspect you of employing hyperbole.
Nope, I genuinely thought it was as unremarkable a performance as I have witnessed in many years. Pleasant though in that it was bright and sunny and passed two hours. Having been 1 down after 4-5 minutes and displayed remarkable stupidity in conceding so soon after getting level there is small positives there to grasp to.

Mustafi did okay, like he’s a bit wild and impulsive but in general did well as did Gabriel whose arrival appeared to cause many to think the worst (or perhaps that was more the departure of LK and recent results when this has occurred).

Both Walcott and Welbeck were fúcking useless while both Coquelin and Ozil were worse again. The latter I cannot explain as to simply say he appears totally disinterested is both lazy and probably incorrect.

Monreal did okay, I left him out first time. Not sure if it was a penalty as I did not bother reviewing highlights though fair to say City clearly did think it was, especially their manager.

Even the demonstration before was half-hearted and struck of “fúck me just let the season end”.