Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Not to sound to harsh but is anywon else a bit bored of the

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Westminster attack news coverage.

I watched a sky news stream when it first happened. About 3 hours after it started Kay Burley showed up to anchor the coverage "A vehicle is coming along now, i'm not sure who's in it. The police are actually going to stop oncoming traffic to allow the vehicle through". That's when i knew it was time to turn off.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I watched a sky news stream when it first happened. About 3 hours after it started Kay Burley showed up to anchor the coverage "A vehicle is coming along now, i'm not sure who's in it. The police are actually going to stop oncoming traffic to allow the vehicle through". That's when i knew it was time to turn off.
    Have you ever seen deader eyes on a human than Kay Burley? You just know she's never ever experienced a real human emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have you ever seen deader eyes on a human than Kay Burley? You just know she's never ever experienced a real human emotion.
    I don't know how she's stayed in the job for so long. She's nothing special to look at, thick as **** and adds nothing to the coverage. The chap in the mac was doing a fine job before she arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I don't know how she's stayed in the job for so long. She's nothing special to look at, thick as **** and adds nothing to the coverage. The chap in the mac was doing a fine job before she arrived.
    The bit of her wiki page devoted to her broadcasting career is actually pretty funny.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kay_Burley

The bit of her wiki page devoted to her broadcasting career is actually pretty funny.

I was rather amused by the "Controversies" bit, particulalrly this....... Images from 2008 show Burley appearing to strangle reporter Kirsty Wigglesworth outside the Naomi Campbell hearing, which a Sky News spokesperson explained by saying "Kay Burley was provoked by a hard hit to the face with a camera."

I'll never forget her immortal "the entire eastern seaboard of the United States has been decimated by a terrorist attack".

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'll never forget her immortal "the entire eastern seaboard of the United States has been decimated by a terrorist attack".
    Asking the Ipswich murderer's wife if it could have been prevented if things had been better in the bedroom is pretty fvcking special, though, you have to say.