Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things are pretty grim these days.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Brexit, Stuff etc. Arsenal are rubbish.

At least it's a bit sunny this week.
    Lunchtime soon though. What are you having?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Lunchtime soon though. What are you having?
    probably chicken breast again. no wonder i am in a bad mood.

probably chicken breast again. no wonder i am in a bad mood.
    Indeed. Life's rather pointless if you can't actually enjoy whatever it is you're doing, whatever it happens to be.

We're having beer and Schweinehaxen and Sauerkraut. For a change.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Indeed. Life's rather pointless if you can't actually enjoy whatever it is you're doing, whatever it happens to be.

I am sticking with it. Life is extremely robotic and routine the past few months. at least I got a new telly.

I am sticking with it. Life is extremely robotic and routine the past few months. at least I got a new telly.
    My wife just got me the new anniversary edition blu-ray of "Heat". It was the first movie we saw in the cinema together, back when the film first came out. She hated it then, still hates it now

Omelette. Feta cheese, ham, chilli flakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Omelette. Feta cheese, ham, chilli flakes.
    Kindly don't talk to me about omelette. My young son has just recently "mastered" the art and keeps trying to force the blasted things down everyone's throat.

Brexit, Stuff etc. Arsenal are rubbish.

At least it's a bit sunny this week.
    it was looking grim for sw...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39285486
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Fvcking angle grinder?

They warn you that about titanium wedding rings (which some people buy apparently) - that if your hand swells up for any reason, they'll basically have to cut your finger off because the metal's too strong.

tbh, I would want to be sedated for that particular routine
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”