Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So last night my boss was dismissed by the Partners with immeadiate effect.

So last night my boss was dismissed by the Partners with immeadiate effect.

Just three months after taking out a seven figure mortgage as well. I've been told it was 'gross misconduct' but have absolutely no idea what it could possibly have been.

Today is going to be a fun day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Just three months after taking out a seven figure mortgage as well. I've been told it was 'gross misconduct' but have absolutely no idea what it could possibly have been.

Come on rich give us a bit more info.

Shipmanning? Drugs? Or knobbing a patient?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Come on rich give us a bit more info.
    Well it came completely out of the blue. At about 18:00 he stuck his head into my office and said he had to go - that is pretty early for him to be leaving but didn't really think anything of it.

Then at about 18:30 one of the Partners called and asked me to go to another office where all three of them were sat. They explained that he'd been sacked for gross misconduct and would not be returning. They said that they wouldn't be going into any further detail and that the matter was concluded in their eyes.

He left his car in the car park and it is still there this morning :Sherlock:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Perhaps it was him that employed Rich... that must be gross misconduct imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Well it came completely out of the blue. At about 18:00 he stuck his head into my office and said he had to go - that is pretty early for him to be leaving but didn't really think anything of it.

Then at about 18:30 one of the Partners called and asked me to go to another office where all three of them were sat. They explained that he'd been sacked for gross misconduct and would not be returning. They said that they wouldn't be going into any further detail and that the matter was concluded in their eyes.

Too píssed to drive?

The punishment cannot be the same for all those surely?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

he left it there so it's not on his property when the bailiffs come.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    The punishment cannot be the same for all those surely?
    Dunno. Rum chaps, doctors. Close ranks like a shot.

Mind you, nobody really gets that outraged about old Shipman, do they? He didn't do any weird sex stuff, kill kids or torture anyone like real serial killers, he just gently bumped off a few hundred old dears, forged their wills and trousered their cash. Hardly worth making a fuss about, really.
    Last edited by Burney; 03-16-2017 at 09:56 AM.

Dunno. Rum chaps, doctors. Close ranks like a shot.

Mind you, nobody really gets that outraged about old Shipman, do they? He didn't do any weird sex stuff, kill kids or torture anyone like real serial killers, he just gently bumped off a few hundred old dears, forged their wills and trousered their cash. Hardly worth making a fuss about, really.
    Seen. Rum chaps indeed.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."