Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team To Beat Bayern 4-0 tonight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    I would play sanchez, perez theo and wellbeck and go all out. we can score four or five against them.. Rostov score three with ease against them. key is only way we can go through tonight is keeping that clean sheet.
    modd! MODD!

How are you? Where have you been? How's the optimism holding up?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    modd! MODD!

How are you? Where have you been? How's the optimism holding up?
    Hi i am doing well . Happier in part time job in art centre and met some nice people their but still got issues to do with my anxiety. long way to go but getting their

I am still optimismic in terms of supporting a team that still win fa cups and keep getting into top four.. But i do think even if arsene wins european cup in cardiff on june 6th that we need to think of long term replacement. He is nearly 68 and we at some point will need to think to the future. But lets hope we can leave with european cup or fa cup on him.

Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    Hi i am doing well . Happier in part time job in art centre and met some nice people their but still got issues to do with my anxiety. long way to go but getting their

I am still optimismic in terms of supporting a team that still win fa cups and keep getting into top four.. But i do think even if arsene wins european cup in cardiff on june 6th that we need to think of long term replacement. He is nearly 68 and we at some point will need to think to the future. But lets hope we can leave with european cup or fa cup on him.
    Excellent news, m. Any ladies in the picture?

Hi sadly no ladies. I did fancy this girl like crazy at work but she has a boyfriend and would never go out with me in million years. Their is this finnish girl who i think fancy me but i don,t see her that way. Its hard when you work in place full of attactive women.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Ospina in goal - Every games a cup final now so our Cup Goalie get's the nod...good bye Cheque.

Bellerin @ RB
    Holding - time to unleash the potential
    Koscielny to man up as captain
    Walcott @ LB - time to play our wild card. He's got gears to cope with Bayern's wingers and they will be bamboozled by this move.

Ox - RCM
    Mustafi - CM
    Xhaka - LCM

Ox and Xhaka flanking Mustafi will run through their midfield like a knife through butter while provide vital forward support as we search for goals.

Alexis
    Welbeck
    Lucas

We need goals so go with our fastest, speediest and most mobile forward line...these 3 running @ the Munich defence will cause no end of problems for them....

If we want to really turn the screw then Bellerin will need to slot in more for a back 3 with Walcott pushing forward with Ox into a wild 3-2-5 formation.

-

We need goals & we must take risks...massive ones. Let's role the dice with Walcott.

-
    Well said, T. That's what Pep would do.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Ospina in goal - Every games a cup final now so our Cup Goalie get's the nod...good bye Cheque.

Bellerin @ RB
    Holding - time to unleash the potential
    Koscielny to man up as captain
    Walcott @ LB - time to play our wild card. He's got gears to cope with Bayern's wingers and they will be bamboozled by this move.

Ox - RCM
    Mustafi - CM
    Xhaka - LCM

Ox and Xhaka flanking Mustafi will run through their midfield like a knife through butter while provide vital forward support as we search for goals.

Alexis
    Welbeck
    Lucas

We need goals so go with our fastest, speediest and most mobile forward line...these 3 running @ the Munich defence will cause no end of problems for them....

If we want to really turn the screw then Bellerin will need to slot in more for a back 3 with Walcott pushing forward with Ox into a wild 3-2-5 formation.

-

We need goals & we must take risks...massive ones. Let's role the dice with Walcott.

-
    I am having a little retardy chuckle at my desk at the concept of Theo at left back.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am having a little retardy chuckle at my desk at the concept of Theo at left back.
    Sort of a False left-back.

It would make a refreshing change from him being a false centre forward, I suppose.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I'm wondering if it's actually as mental as it sounds. (Yes it is.) But full backs don't really tackle any more, do they? There aren't any Nelsons or Winterburns around any more. They just sort of get in the way of the winger these days. Kenny Sansom was years ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm wondering if it's actually as mental as it sounds. (Yes it is.) But full backs don't really tackle any more, do they? There aren't any Nelsons or Winterburns around any more. They just sort of get in the way of the winger these days. Kenny Sansom was years ahead of his time.
    If we had a decent defensive drill, it could work. Victor Moses, for example, isn't really a fullback either, after all. And neither is "Hamez" Milner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I respectfully suggest that a knife-edge Champions League decider v Bayern Munich is not the time and place for such experimental and dare I say uncharacteristic tactical meddling.

Let him run around Colney in a practice match and pretend he is a left back.

TJ and the new position.