Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dinnerwimb.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I'm lazy I have some Angus burgers in the fridge.

My cake goes down a storm though. I made one this past weekend with my new cake tins with the release gimmicks on them.
    I refrained from eating any though.
    Baking though, f. This is not the butch end of cooking. I associate it with the sort of fellow who wears an apron.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Baking though, f. This is not the butch end of cooking. I associate it with the sort of fellow who wears an apron.
    If it's any consolation i leave the kitchen in a ****ing mess. I am incapable of taking a spoon and putting something like flour in a bowl without making a disaster.

And nothing more annoying than realising I am missing an ingredient like icing sugar so I have to drive to the supermarket mid baking.

I saw the Great British Bake Off but with pottery the other day. The Great British Pottery Off, I believe it was called. It was marvellous.

After that they went out and had dinner. WImb they returned Bnnkley went up^ins, and Mrs. Blume ashed him would ho do the writing then, to whkh hes

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I will cook a burger but put it in a salad.
    I have cold roast beef. I could do something clever with it, but I'll probably just have it with a dauphinoise and some salad.

I have cold roast beef. I could do something clever with it, but I'll probably just have it with a dauphinoise and some salad.
    I'm 2 weeks in on my regime and have lost 5lbs. I've even given up the cans of coke.
    I would still like to lose another 20lbs though.

Then I will bulk up.

You should hash that mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You should hash that mother.

I could, couldn't I? Particularly as there are cold roast potatoes in the fridge that could be put to use (fück knows why she keeps them - you can't reheat a roast potato, ffs!). I could even add a bit of the gravy into the hash for added flavour. Egg on top. Blinding.

I could, couldn't I? Particularly as there are cold roast potatoes in the fridge that could be put to use (fück knows why she keeps them - you can't reheat a roast potato, ffs!). I could even add a bit of the gravy into the hash for added flavour. Egg on top. Blinding.
    You could even poach the egg to keep it healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Schnitzel. Chips. Peas.

Get in.
    Quick pizza as I'm off to see Stiff Little Fingers in Exeter tonight