Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Dinnerwimb.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You should hash that mother.

I could, couldn't I? Particularly as there are cold roast potatoes in the fridge that could be put to use (fück knows why she keeps them - you can't reheat a roast potato, ffs!). I could even add a bit of the gravy into the hash for added flavour. Egg on top. Blinding.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I could, couldn't I? Particularly as there are cold roast potatoes in the fridge that could be put to use (fück knows why she keeps them - you can't reheat a roast potato, ffs!). I could even add a bit of the gravy into the hash for added flavour. Egg on top. Blinding.
    You could even poach the egg to keep it healthy.

You could even poach the egg to keep it healthy.
    I think we have a plan.

I shall, of course, douse it liberally with ketchup.

I think we have a plan.

I shall, of course, douse it liberally with ketchup.
    Personally, I'd go for a splash of Worcestershire, but there you go.

Don't, for the love of God, allow the ketchup anywhere near the egg!

Personally, I'd go for a splash of Worcestershire, but there you go.

Don't, for the love of God, allow the ketchup anywhere near the egg!
    Oh, the eggy/ketchup mess is essential. I like to cut everything up once it's fully slathered with the sauce and then shovel it right-handed into my face like some sort of American.

Oh, the eggy/ketchup mess is essential. I like to cut everything up once it's fully slathered with the sauce and then shovel it right-handed into my face like some sort of American.
    If ketchup touched my egg I would hurl, instantly. Unless, of course, the egg/ketchup mash up occurred in the secret, unseen confines of a samblech, in which case, delicieux!

If ketchup touched my egg I would hurl, instantly. Unless, of course, the egg/ketchup mash up occurred in the secret, unseen confines of a samblech, in which case, delicieux!
    Oh, I love to mop up the yolky-ketchupy-greasy stuff with my toast at the end of a fry-up.

Somewhere along the line, though, my daughter has taken to doing this to scrambled eggs. Quite disgusting.

eggsketchup.jpg