Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Dinnerwimb.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, the eggy/ketchup mess is essential. I like to cut everything up once it's fully slathered with the sauce and then shovel it right-handed into my face like some sort of American.
    If ketchup touched my egg I would hurl, instantly. Unless, of course, the egg/ketchup mash up occurred in the secret, unseen confines of a samblech, in which case, delicieux!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If ketchup touched my egg I would hurl, instantly. Unless, of course, the egg/ketchup mash up occurred in the secret, unseen confines of a samblech, in which case, delicieux!
    Oh, I love to mop up the yolky-ketchupy-greasy stuff with my toast at the end of a fry-up.

Somewhere along the line, though, my daughter has taken to doing this to scrambled eggs. Quite disgusting.

eggsketchup.jpg

Oh, I love to mop up the yolky-ketchupy-greasy stuff with my toast at the end of a fry-up.

Somewhere along the line, though, my daughter has taken to doing this to scrambled eggs. Quite disgusting.

eggsketchup.jpg
    Poor show, that. Really poor.

eggsketchup.jpg
    If you put some ketchup in the mixture before scrambling the eggs. they come out looking like brains.