Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To the tune of "time flies by when I'm a driver on the train....." from Chigley

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No fried chicken and chips? It's just not the same, sw
    Just to put the tin lid on the week, I've just realised I've ordered Euros for a foreign trip next week...only to remember just now that Denmark isn't in the Eurozone.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Just to put the tin lid on the week, I've just realised I've ordered Euros for a foreign trip next week...only to remember just now that Denmark isn't in the Eurozone.
    I'm supposed to go to Germany next week but I simply can't be ársed, so I haven't booked a flight. This won't end well.

I expect you'll have cause to use the euros before long, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No fried chicken and chips? It's just not the same, sw
    Fear not, it is not all fancy ideas and foreign muck. My local Texaco garage has a Supermacs franchise tucked away in the corner. Full range of chicken products on sale from burgers to pieces to burgers again.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Fear not, it is not all fancy ideas and foreign muck. My local Texaco garage has a Supermacs franchise tucked away in the corner. Full range of chicken products on sale from burgers to pieces to burgers again.
    I never tried this Supermacs but I would like to one day.

What would you say it's most similar too. McDonalds, Burger King, Wimpy?, Other.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I must organise a trip to the motherland this year. Who knows, I may end up staying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Time slows down when it’s a Friday afternoon
    careful with that spliff, Eugene
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    As the sun crawls round if it’s not hidden by the gloom.
    Out of Outlook, Into Excel, lacking motivation
    Eyes locked on the clock as focus falls little bit short
    Images of pubs and pints, they gnaw at concentration
    Draining all enthusiasm, touching every thought.

As the sun crawls round if it’s not hidden by the gloom.

(The choon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-hQ6-biWoo )
    That's a decent effort actually.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That's a decent effort actually.
    Thanks, reg. These snobby spastics wouldn't recognise a decent effort until it's signed off by the great and the good. Which, of course, now it has.