Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Oh God, our game against Sutton is on Monday night, on the telly?

Oh God, our game against Sutton is on Monday night, on the telly?

He's going to play a second team. They are going to lose. Gary Lineker is going to ejaculate into his underpants.

Everything is shít.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's going to play a second team. They are going to lose. Gary Lineker is going to ejaculate into his underpants.

Everything is shít.
    our second team is good because they haven't had the flack of being called ****..... 6-0 imo Wellbeck might be allowed more than 5 minutes
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

We'll 'turn the corner' next Monday. By hammering, what is essentially, a ****ing amateur team.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Everything is shít.
    Oh, no, we're going to win the Cup. Hadn't you realised? We'll get a ridicules easy draw all the way through and batter some plucky underdog in the final.

It is written.

Everything is shít.
    Oh we will win. But not without suffering some sort of injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Oh we will win. But not without suffering some sort of injury.
    Hopefully to Walcott or Giroud, perhaps both. Cup bonus type thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hopefully to Walcott or Giroud, perhaps both. Cup bonus type thing.
    Seems Sanchez won't be involved he's buggered off somewhere on holiday dressed as a burglar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Seems Sanchez won't be involved he's buggered off somewhere on holiday dressed as a burglar.

When you take his hair away, his face is oddly featureless, isn't it? Like a muppet's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    When you take his hair away, his face is oddly featureless, isn't it? Like a muppet's face.
    Thank you - that has been bugging me for ages. Spot on