Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So, a scouser in 'Lying about knowing someone who died at Hillsborough' shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I say, well played! And appropriate for Valentines Day.
    Thank you very much b.

I lost any vestige of respect for Farage when I found out he'd lost a böllock in a remarkably similar way to me (even down to being examined in the same hospital and them getting it wrong) and apparently had absolutely no sense of humour about it whatsoever.
    Hang on. So Farrage has only got one ball, was been shagging a German for years and came to regret trusting the bloke who told him his aircraft were the key to success? Hhhhmmmm. There was a bit of a Stufenplan about the road he took to Brexit, too. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Hang on. So Farrage has only got one ball, was been shagging a German for years and came to regret trusting the bloke who told him his aircraft were the key to success? Hhhhmmmm. There was a bit of a Stufenplan about the road he took to Brexit, too. Just sayin'.
    Christ almighty, gg, I've got one nut, have had a toothbrush moustache (albeit for about an hour) and am my mother's only surviving son - am I Hitler, too?

have had a toothbrush moustache (albeit for about an hour)
    Was there a photo?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Was there a photo?
    No, but it was when he lived here

article-1371091-0B62B82400000578-120_468x412.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Was there a photo?
    There was. I don't know where it is, though. Probably somewhere in the cloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    No, but it was when he lived here

article-1371091-0B62B82400000578-120_468x412.jpg
    With his cat.

Christ almighty, gg, I've got one nut, have had a toothbrush moustache (albeit for about an hour) and am my mother's only surviving son - am I Hitler, too?

Now you mention it, B, is Sir C your Goerring? You enjoy eating meat though. But if you had a German Shepard called Blondie, I'd surmise that all the food stuff was a cover for your true vegetarianism - simply a propaganda stunt suggested to you by the good doctor.