Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: This FA cup game against Sutton.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I really liked the airport in Tenerife. the south one.

Maybe I was lucky but I was able to go through security extremely quickly, gate opened early, plane left early
    I've never been to Tenerife. Can't imagine I ever will, to be honest. But then I said that about Florida and have had to go there three ****ing times.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've never been to Tenerife. Can't imagine I ever will, to be honest. But then I said that about Florida and have had to go there three ****ing times.
    Was never on my list of places to go, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but pretty much expected.
    Though I did go to a brand new hotel and it was the middle of December so not sure what summer is like.

If I could go there for a week in a reasonably quiet place and just relax it would be quite nice.

Florida at least has Miami (well South Beach, really) to recoomend it.

The problem is that the bars are always so awful. I mean what sort of a cvnt decided putting a Wetherspoons in Gatwick was a good plan?
    There's one there now that does an awfully good all day breakfast - so you can avoid the wetherspoons

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Florida at least has Miami (well South Beach, really) to recoomend it.
    My father in law lives in Jacksonville. He keeps suggesting we visit. He can fvck off imo.

He also doesn't drink and is vocal in his disdain for those who do. Another reason he can fvck off.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I was briefly reading something just this week, Mon-Tue, about a new walkway opened opposite BPS which was open to the public for the first time in 20 or so years.

Right up your street I thought.

Actually, here you go:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-a3455296.html
    Ah, the South bank path is open. Good stuff, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Ah, the South bank path is open. Good stuff, thanks.
    No problem. Just let me know next time you want to know what is going on in London.