Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: If Wenger does decide to not sign a new deal.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Do you reckon George would come back?
    My tennis coach at the David Lloyd Centre is good mates with George and tells me he's very nearly wheelchair bound due to crippling arthritis

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    My tennis coach at the David Lloyd Centre is good mates with George and tells me he's very nearly wheelchair bound due to crippling arthritis
    You have a tennis coach?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You have a tennis coach?
    I believe it's traditional in Jewish circles to have a tennis coach so that he can have an affair with your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I believe it's traditional in Jewish circles to have a tennis coach so that he can have an affair with your wife.
    As long as it doesn't clash with my lessons

You have a tennis coach?
    Yeah man. I've making great strides too, apparently. I'm just fine tuning my serve before I smash Ash's c*nt in.

Yeah man. I've making great strides too, apparently. I'm just fine tuning my serve before I smash Ash's c*nt in.
    Presumably he's taught you not to stand in no-mans land and to stop waving the racquet around as if it was a ping-pong paddle.

I haven't hit a ball since around the time we played so I'll need to get my eye in before we play again. Not that my eyes still work at this age anyway. #excusesinearly Mind you, my dad has started playing again after his hip replacement and he's nearly eighty.

You have a tennis coach?
    I knew someone was going to highlight this. And I knew that someone would do it just this way.

And furthermore, I knew that someone would be you.

Well done me.

A few cortisone injections will sort that out.