Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I hope this quote from Tump is legit.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I hope this quote from Tump is legit.

"You have a bunch of bad hombres down there," Trump told Pena Nieto, according to the excerpt seen by the AP. "You aren't doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn't, so I just might send them down to take care of it."

http://time.com/4657474/donald-trump...o-bad-hombres/

Acapulco Now ..?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    "You have a bunch of bad hombres down there," Trump told Pena Nieto, according to the excerpt seen by the AP. "You aren't doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn't, so I just might send them down to take care of it."

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post

I am sure this will be something that we should all be 'outraged' by

more the hombres than using troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am sure this will be something that we should all be 'outraged' by

more the hombres than using troops.
    I hope the Donald isn't developing a Zeta jones.*

*Mathematician humour.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I hope the Donald isn't developing a Zeta jones.*

*Mathematician humour.
    Let's be honest, though, invading Mexico would probably be best for everyone. After all, the Mexicans have shown themselves singly incapable of managing the place - due largely to being Mexican, on assumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Let's be honest, though, invading Mexico would probably be best for everyone. After all, the Mexicans have shown themselves singly incapable of managing the place - due largely to being Mexican, on assumes.
    That's terribly harsh, imo. Texan gringo crackers, rednecks and oil barons stole half their country. And, what's worse, they stole the half with the tarmacked roads.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That's terribly harsh, imo. Texan gringo crackers, rednecks and oil barons stole half their country. And, what's worse, they stole the half with the tarmacked roads.
    The old ones are the best.