Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WFH today, just sank the third pint of real ale at my local

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Bit meh, tbh.

Owned by the Leela Palace group, I see. I've stayed in a few in India. Quite tremendously vulgar. You might be in for gilding and flock wallpaper.
    Yes, I'm expecting vulgarity, but it's a special occasion as the missus has finished her maternity leave so a dash of kitsch is called for.

I have flowers and chocolates waiting for her at home too.

I reckon I've raised my chances of getting laid this weekend by at least 5%.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Avocado? Bender!
    It's 2017, Burney, time to move on. My local is positively old skool compared to most pubs nowadays, not a veloute, purée or foam anywhere in sight.

The lad had gammon on white bread with lashings of Coleman's mustard, if that helps. Proof below:

http://www.redlionshamleygreen.com

Going to the cinema alone makes you a pervert, I'm afraid. I don't make the rules.

A couple of pints one one's own while doing the crossword, however, is exactly what a proper chap ought to be doing of a lunchtime.
    Like Morse.

Hold on: a bit crotchety, real ale enthusiast, a tendency to didacticism? That's why you don't like Morse, man! The pair of you were separated at birth for fúcks sake!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yes, I'm expecting vulgarity, but it's a special occasion as the missus has finished her maternity leave so a dash of kitsch is called for.

I have flowers and chocolates waiting for her at home too.

I reckon I've raised my chances of getting laid this weekend by at least 5%.
    Please accept my best wishes for you both in this endeavour.

Make sure you don't make another baby happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    It's 2017, Burney, time to move on. My local is positively old skool compared to most pubs nowadays, not a veloute, purée or foam anywhere in sight.

The lad had gammon on white bread with lashings of Coleman's mustard, if that helps. Proof below:

Oh, I know the place. But avocado is unacceptable, I'm afraid. It's a foodstuff that ought only to be consumed by middle-class women, bufties and Mexicans. It certainly has no place alongside God's honest bacon.

Please accept my best wishes for you both in this endeavour.

Make sure you don't make another baby happen though.
    Good luck, m. You're probably a bit rusty, I imagine. Can you remember how it all works? Do you want us to talk you through things?

Like Morse.

Hold on: a bit crotchety, real ale enthusiast, a tendency to didacticism? That's why you don't like Morse, man! The pair of you were separated at birth for fúcks sake!
    I don't have a limp.

Good luck, m. You're probably a bit rusty, I imagine. Can you remember how it all works? Do you want us to talk you through things?
    I'm hoping muscle memory will kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'm hoping muscle memory will kick in.
    Well try not to blow your load too soon. At least try make sure you actually get it into her, first.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

That's the one... been there a couiple of times with some of my ex's friends.... bought a place in your village after appearing on Location, location,location
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar