Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm not really sure if Gina Miller et al will regard their Supreme Court thing as

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Given your somewhat unfortunate past in this respect it is perhaps more understandable.

Sir C was simply duped and violated. Probably wasn't even a doctor, cleaner is my guess.

"According to the ACS, men should explore the risks and benefits of the PSA test starting at age 50 if they are at average risk of prostate cancer and have at least a 10-year life expectancy, at age 45 if they are at high risk and at age 40 if they are at very high risk (those with several first-degree relatives who had ..."
    'very high risk'. Yes, that would be me then

Given your somewhat unfortunate past in this respect it is perhaps more understandable.

Sir C was simply duped and violated. Probably wasn't even a doctor, cleaner is my guess.

"According to the ACS, men should explore the risks and benefits of the PSA test starting at age 50 if they are at average risk of prostate cancer and have at least a 10-year life expectancy, at age 45 if they are at high risk and at age 40 if they are at very high risk (those with several first-degree relatives who had ..."
    Actually, my previous cancer apparently has no bearing on my likelihood of getting prostate cancer. They're both very age-specific cancers. Age-wise, I've jumped out of the testicular frying pan and into the prostate fire.

That said, there's no history of the prostates in my family and I can still pïss like Shergar, so I don't think there's much to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Actually, my previous cancer apparently has no bearing on my likelihood of getting prostate cancer. They're both very age-specific cancers. Age-wise, I've jumped out of the testicular frying pan and into the prostate fire.

That said, there's no history of the prostates in my family and I can still pïss like Shergar, so I don't think there's much to worry about.
    Yes, extremely fit doctor explained that I was out of the *******s cancer danger zone but she filled her boots anyway and who am I to piss on her Friday chips as such.

I'm not sure pissing like a long-dead horse is a particularly good sign, b

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm not sure pissing like a long-dead horse is a particularly good sign, b
    How do you know he's dead, la? Hmmmm?

Yes, extremely fit doctor explained that I was out of the *******s cancer danger zone but she filled her boots anyway and who am I to piss on her Friday chips as such.
    Good news is that in a few years, you can get her to finger you arse and fondle your nuts at the same time. Time-saving AND enjoyable!

How do you know he's dead, la? Hmmmm?
    err, um - Curly told me