Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: BREAKING NEWS! Trump resigns due to wimmin waving cardboard signs!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not really.

Imagine the smell at one of those marches. A heady mix of unwashed hippy, patchouli oil and sanctimony.
    I just don't know why they have to drag their vaginas into everything these days. There is a large section of women whose genitals I am much happier never having to think about, thank you.

Having thousands of women no man in his right mind would touch with a ten-foot pole screaming about their precious noo-noos on television is more than my delicate stomach can take, I'm afraid.
    Last edited by Burney; 01-23-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I just don't know why they have to drag their vaginas into everything these days. There is a large section of women whose genitals I am much happier never having to think about, thank you.

Having thousands of women no man in his right mind would touch with a ten-foot pole screaming about their precious noo-noos on television is more than my delicate stomach can take, I'm afraid.
    The preoccupation with vaginas is particularly odd given these people are always so keen to tell us you don’t need one to be considered female.