Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: What the ****???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I never claimed to want a revolution, la.

j - risibly - does.
    Oh, I know b. He kept posting links or liking stuff on Facebook from the weirdo who heads the group calling for a UK republic recently. Bloke is a nutter with very poor arguments - the republican, not j

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Oh, I know b. He kept posting links or liking stuff on Facebook from the weirdo who heads the group calling for a UK republic recently. Bloke is a nutter with very poor arguments - the republican, not j
    Sometimes I think it must be terrifically exhausting being anti everything. I mean, it must be hard work. You must regularly encounter good things and have to immediately correct your thought process from, 'Oh, that's good', to 'That's fúcking shíte Tory scum vermin aaaaaarrrrggghhh!'

Tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Sometimes I think it must be terrifically exhausting being anti everything. I mean, it must be hard work. You must regularly encounter good things and have to immediately correct your thought process from, 'Oh, that's good', to 'That's fúcking shíte Tory scum vermin aaaaaarrrrggghhh!'

Tiring.
    Yes. A world view predicated on the idea that absolutely everything is tainted by capitalism or the patriarchy or whatever. Must be grim.

Does this mean we have to feel sorry for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. A world view predicated on the idea that absolutely everything is tainted by capitalism or the patriarchy or whatever. Must be grim.

Does this mean we have to feel sorry for them?
    Lord no. A failure to brutally oppress them has got us into our current mess. We must be hard, like Krupp steel; remorseless in our determination to root them out wherever they hide. Our task is not for the faint-hearted, we must choose only the toughest to join our Sonderabteilungen! Heil Farage! Heil Trump! Ein, zwei, drei Die Fahne hoch

Sorry. Slightly carried away with the events of the day.