Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Shortest time you've stayed at a new job?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Three days. Cleaning a Marmite factory. You have no idea what decades of Marmite production leaves on the walls of a Victorian factory building. By Wednesday I just couldn't hack it any more
    Where was the factory?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Where was the factory?
    Erith, Crayford sort of area.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Erith, Crayford sort of area.
    I shall be going to Erith next weekend to do part of the Green Chain walk from Erith to Falcoln Wood via Lessness Abbey Wood and Bostall wood. I shall have a look out an old factory building with chaps still trying to clean solidified gloop from the walls.

Meanwhile, your post has made page one of a google search for 'Marmite Factory Crayford'.

I shall be going to Erith next weekend to do part of the Green Chain walk from Erith to Falcoln Wood via Lessness Abbey Wood and Bostall wood. I shall have a look out an old factory building with chaps still trying to clean solidified gloop from the walls.

Meanwhile, your post has made page one of a google search for 'Marmite Factory Crayford'.
    I advise firmly against walking through Erith, a, unless you have an armed security detail going with you.

I suppose google will charge me every time someone clicks that link now. I'm going to be broke, a

I'm pretty sure 'Marmite Factory' is a very unpleasant euphemism for the arsehole, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm pretty sure 'Marmite Factory' is a very unpleasant euphemism for the arsehole, isn't it?
    I have never called WES Marmite in my life
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar