Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So, the search for the wreckage of MH370 has been called off.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I'd be curious as to the nature of the statistical analysis which allowed you to draw that conclusion, PRSB. Children going missing is not that unusual an occurrence, sadly. Parents who happen to be physicians accidentally giving their 3 year old a drug overdose sounds far more unlikely to me. I think you'd need to be quite cynical to believe their despair was faked and the whole thing was an act.

And Burney's mum wasn't faking anything last night, BTW.
    The statistics are quite clear that the parents are always the most likely culprits when a child dies. Abduction is vanishingly rare - particularly from inside a property. Much, much more likely that her parents killed her.

And actually, their behaviour afterwards is what aroused most suspicion. They refused to co-operate fully with police and failed to answer certain key questions at a time when you'd have thought they'd do anything to get their child back. Hardly 'despair'.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The statistics are quite clear that the parents are always the most likely culprits when a child dies. Abduction is vanishingly rare - particularly from inside a property. Much, much more likely that her parents killed her.

And actually, their behaviour afterwards is what aroused most suspicion. They refused to co-operate fully with police and failed to answer certain key questions at a time when you'd have thought they'd do anything to get their child back. Hardly 'despair'.
    And the over compensating appeals and outcry I am always suspicious of.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    And the over compensating appeals and outcry I am always suspicious of.
    And they're scouse, of course. Capable of anything, that lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    And they're scouse, of course. Capable of anything, that lot.
    no coincidence I know the name Ken Bigley.
    I don't recall any other names who may have been executed in similar fashion.