Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, the search for the wreckage of MH370 has been called off.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    To be fair, Maddy was a pretty little girl and if she was still alive, she may very well be a hot piece of ass by now. And she'd probably end up on Celebrity Big Brother where we'd get to see her in various states of undress. So for that reason alone, I'm happy for the hunt to continue.
    You might wish to note she would be 13 now. Would that qualify in your view as "a hot piece of ass"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    You might wish to note she would be 13 now. Would that qualify in your view as "a hot piece of ass"?
    Oh, ffs, mo! He dangled that bait hours ago and it was none too fresh then! We all studiously ignored it for a very good reason.

I have only logged in now. Sites have been closed down for less than that, we live in strange times. I'm not moralising by the way, just pointing out the dangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    On Diego Garcia, the assembled CIA operatives chuckle and glance at the hangar within which the 777 is hidden away. In the undergrowth behind the hangar the jungle is reclaiming the rich soil above the pit filled with the remains of the passengers and crew.

Now the time has come to pack the fuselage with the explosives and programme the GPS for Washington...
    At least we've found Per

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    On Diego Garcia, the assembled CIA operatives chuckle and glance at the hangar within which the 777 is hidden away. In the undergrowth behind the hangar the jungle is reclaiming the rich soil above the pit filled with the remains of the passengers and crew.

Now the time has come to pack the fuselage with the explosives and programme the GPS for Washington...
    You don't think that might look a little...well...odd? Might go against the core CIA principle of plausible deniability, wouldn't you say?