Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Anyone got any snow yet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Thought there'd be some in the Peak District? No road closures mentioned on the radio though. Usual fuss about nowt.
    Is Sir C still in North? He was hoping for a bit of snow to drive in, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is Sir C still in North? He was hoping for a bit of snow to drive in, I think.
    Looks like he's in Holland according to Twitter. Unless I'm following the wrong Sir C. I might be actually. Does Sir C wear a baseball cap on backwards?
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Looks like he's in Holland according to Twitter. Unless I'm following the wrong Sir C. I might be actually. Does Sir C wear a baseball cap on backwards?
    No, I most certainly do not.

I am lately returned from the frozen north, hunkered in with a good supply of wood and coal to see out the blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, I most certainly do not.

I am lately returned from the frozen north, hunkered in with a good supply of wood and coal to see out the blizzard.
    How was the glorious North? I think you will relocate up here eventually
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    How was the glorious North? I think you will relocate up here eventually
    It was truly splendid.

There is a chance you're right, actually. It's certainly a toss up between Cumbria and the Languedoc at present.

It was truly splendid.

There is a chance you're right, actually. It's certainly a toss up between Cumbria and the Languedoc at present.
    And Cumbria takes less timed to type... a good choice sc
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

It was truly splendid.

Did you bag any peaks?

And on the other place, have you been to Rennes-le-Chateau? I love all that Cathar/Templar mystery bollix.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Did you bag any peaks?

And on the other place, have you been to Rennes-le-Chateau? I love all that Cathar/Templar mystery bollix.
    Hallin Fell, The Knott, Grey Crag, High Street. New favourite area, the Ullswater valley. Slightly less visited even in season, as well. Totes amazeballs.

I don't know Rennes-le-château, but I do love it around Carcassonne where the fortified hill villages tell a story of the Cathar troubles.