Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I rather like the cut of this Eddy Howe fellow's gib. If we ever do manage

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Ah well. I rather like it truth to tell. I'm in the process of acquiring a Jack/Pug cross, a Jug in fact, that isn't dissimilar to Fanny the Wonderdog

Attachment 399
    I quite like that. I don't really approve of over-bred dogs like pugs, so that cross seems quite a reasonable compromise. I spent Christmas with my sister, who has a French bulldog, which - bless it - is an amiable creature, but grotesquely over-bred to the point that it's basically a fücking retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Ah well. I rather like it truth to tell.
    Almost as good as the little dancing fairy that Headgear gave you that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I quite like that. I don't really approve of over-bred dogs like pugs, so that cross seems quite a reasonable compromise. I spent Christmas with my sister, who has a French bulldog, which - bless it - is an amiable creature, but grotesquely over-bred to the point that it's basically a fücking retard.
    Recently met a feisty little Jug in Ireland. All the spirit and mischief of a Jack with the affection of a pug. Delightful little fellow and something I think my daughter should be able to cope with walking wise.