Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I've got a Christmas bash next week at the Churchill War Rooms.

I've got a Christmas bash next week at the Churchill War Rooms.

Oddly enough, I've never been. Is it worth turning up early for the full tour?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oddly enough, I've never been. Is it worth turning up early for the full tour?
    I've been round it but on my own not as part of a tour - definitely interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I've been round it but on my own not as part of a tour - definitely interesting
    Cool. I shall go beforehand as I'll almost certainly be beastly drunk afterwards.

Is it the one with Churchill's big baby romper suit thingy in it or is that the other place?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Cool. I shall go beforehand as I'll almost certainly be beastly drunk afterwards.

Is it the one with Churchill's big baby romper suit thingy in it or is that the other place?
    The romper suit is at Chartwell.

I was once wandering around the war rooms when I came upon a room full of shrieking Americans, who had noticed that someone had left a brown paper bag in the corner. Several of them actually pushed past me as they ran out of the room shrieking with fear.

The issue was resolved by my picking up the bag and crumpling it into a ball. The watching Septics, to a man, shít themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The romper suit is at Chartwell.

I was once wandering around the war rooms when I came upon a room full of shrieking Americans, who had noticed that someone had left a brown paper bag in the corner. Several of them actually pushed past me as they ran out of the room shrieking with fear.

The issue was resolved by my picking up the bag and crumpling it into a ball. The watching Septics, to a man, shít themselves.
    To be fair, their media tells them the place is crawling with mad Allans, so it's hardly surprising.